Friday 13 February 2015

A Game of Comic Cons


These nails were painted for London Film and Comic Con at Earls Court last July. I had planned to meet Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) and other members of the Game of Thrones cast but due to oversold tickets and crazy overcrowding I never made it inside.
On my left hand I have the LFCC logo in Lannister colours, the house Arryn sigil, a red Starl sigil, the Baratheon sigil and the Reed sigil. On my right hand I have a cup of wine, the Tyrell sigil, a red rose, the Martell sigil and the Lannister sigil. Each nail was painted for a specific character attending the convention.
Luckily my friend made it in the following day and got my season 3 DVD signed by Lena for me!


Will be booking tickets in advance this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment