Wednesday 30 September 2015

Christmas in the trenches


Started last year's Christmas festivities with this Winter Wonderland nail as I was visiting with some friends. It's definitely become an awesome annual tradition to visit every year now.



Then came the annual advent nails. Unfortunately I got sick around Christmas and couldn't complete them so I may come back to this theme this year.
These are all Christmas film advent nails:



The only one I completed on this hand was Home Alone, slightly ironic.



These are my completed advents for this hand; Die Hard with the quote 'Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho!', Kermit from a Muppets Christmas Carol and Buddy's legs from Elf.

(Also in the background of these are my Christmas Tree 2.0 leggings from Black Milk Clothing, they're so fun and festive!)

Looking forward to fun festivities and lots more glittery nail art this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment