Sunday 4 June 2017

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

 

 
Finally got tickets to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in February! It was absolutely magical! Of course I had to paint my nails for the occasion.
On my left hand I have the book cover (with yellow gradient base), Gryffindor scarf colours, a time turner, a golden snitch, and Gryffindor tie colours.
On my right hand I have the Deathly Hallows symbol, Slytherin tie colours, the sorting hat, Slytherin scarf colours, and the Cursed Child logo.

I also painted a Barry M Matte top coat over them and I love the finish it makes:
 
Would like to try this more often as it really brings out the detail in my photographs.


Naturally I had to dress for the occasion too with my Harry Potter clothing and jewellery. Here's a few pics from the day:
 
Really hope I get to go again one day. If you're a Harry Potter fan don't miss out, it's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment