Tuesday 9 April 2013

An Unexpected Journey


Finally the release of The Hobbit: An Unepected Journey has arrived on DVD! Since it came out at the cinema I've been looking for the right time to paint Hobbit nails so the DVD release seemed perfect as I can use my nails to promote it at work.
Earlier this year I bought a pair of Lord of the Rings map leggings from Black Milk so I decided to model the colours of the map nails on these as I also wore these to work on Sunday.
On my left hand I have The Hobbit title, the one ring, Bilbo's door with the mark Gandalf made on it, Bilbo's sword 'Sting' and Thorin's key to Erebor.
On my right is locations from the map; Hobbiton, Rivendell, the Misty Mountains and Erebor. Then 'Middle Earth' in red.
Got this taken at work after we put all the DVD's on the shelves ready for Monday's release:


Looking forward to the next installment now!

No comments:

Post a Comment