Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter pyjama party


Happy Easter!
Was originally planning to just do Pyjama Party nails this week, however I couldn't spend Easter weekend without any Easter themed nail art on my nails so I decided to do a mixture of both.
Had an amazing time at the Prince Charles Cinema Pyjama Party last night. We played pass the parcel and watched some awesome nostalgic girly films, including Can't Hardly Wait, Clueless, Get Over It, Cruel Intentions, Easy A and She's All That. My left hand is dedicated to the films of the Pyjama Party. First I have 'Pyjama Party' in Easter colours, then the word "twat" spelled with peas on a dinner plate from Easy A (made the A red as she embroiders this on her clothes in the film), a pizza with red pubes on it from She's All That, a pink fluffy pen, cell phone and pink lipstick from Clueless and the cross necklace Kathryn wears in Cruel Intentions.
My right hand is Easter themed with a gold cross, daffodil and tulips, the three dragon eggs from Game of Thrones (had to include that in my Easter theme as the new series starts on Easter Monday), a basket of eggs and 'Happy Easter' in pastel colours.
Hope everyone's enjoying their Easter holiday and feasting on tasty treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment