Saturday 5 March 2016

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes



After visiting the Professional Beauty London convention last year and treating myself to the Morgan Taylor Cinderella collection, I decided to use them in some Disney's Cinderella cartoon nails.
I have created the story going along my nails so this time I'm starting with my right hand. I have the evil stepmother's hair, Cinderella's first dress torn to rags, the fairy godmother's bow, the magical transformation, and the pumpkin carriage.
On my left hand I have the castle, the clock striking midnight, Lucifer the cat, the key, and Cinderella's slipper.
All of the metallic and glitter varnishes used are from the Morgan Taylor collection. Love the colours and they're perfect for capturing the magic of Cinderella.

No comments:

Post a Comment