Saturday 5 April 2014

First Week of Spring


Painted these a couple of weeks ago on the first week of Spring, just as the weather was warming up and the flowers were blooming. Decided to go with a Spring flower theme as it's a very pretty and colourful time of year.
On my left hand I have pansies (also included a "Happy Mother's Day" for last Sunday), daisies, bluebells, cherry blossom and a bumble bee. On my right hand I have a violet, a blue butterfly, daffodils in a pink bow, dandelions (unfortunately the top coat took away some of the detail of this one), and a field of tulips.
Made my mum blueberry pancakes for Mother's Day and had a lovely week in the sunshine. Hope the weather stays this way now and look forward to Summer fun!

Coming up next week, GoT theme for the start of the new series...

No comments:

Post a Comment