Monday 5 May 2014

You go Glen Coco!


Last week saw the special 10th anniversary of the awesome film that is Mean Girls so of course I had to paint my nails for the occasion. Unfortunately due to a busy schedule over the last few days I haven't been able to complete this set so I just have the one hand as I'm moving on to a new set of nails today.
Here I have 'Mean Girls', pink leopard print (on Wednesday's we wear pink), the Burn Book, Karen's mouse ears from her Halloween costume and Regina's R necklace. On my other hand I was going to paint the prom tiara, Janis and Damian's prom suits, 'fetch', the sexy santa outfit and 'You go Glen Coco!'. Will create a whole new set of these when the occasion calls for it next and include all the ones I didn't have time for.

Yesterday was also the 30th anniversary of one of my favourite films of all time, Sixteen Candles! With all these anniversaries of awesome high school rom coms I think it's time to get the booze out, slippers on and girls round for a pyjama party...

No comments:

Post a Comment