Saturday 22 February 2014

Use The Force!


Took advantage of the Black Milk cyber sale before Christmas and bought myself a pair of Star Wars leggings with C3P0 on one leg and R2D2 on the other. I wore these leggings on a night out a couple of weeks ago so decided to paint some Star Wars costume nails to match my outfit.
On my left hand I have R2D2, Luke Skywalker's X-Wing pilot costume, Darth Vader, Princess Leia in the gold bikini and Lando Calrissian. On my right hand I have Chewbacca, Queen Amidala, Boba Fett, Yoda and C3P0.
These were the first nails I've painted using my new set of nail art brushes and they really helped make the process a lot quicker with the variety of brush sizes. I also managed to get even finer detail using the smallest brush in the set. Look forward to seeing how far my artistic boundaries can be pushed with future nail art designs.
May the force be with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment