Wednesday 4 January 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

















Created on 26th November.
These are my first Christmas nails of the season. I'd actually just stuck some fairy lights on my wall as my first Christmas decoration, wasn't quite ready for the tree yet. Also as it was still November I wasn't quite ready to go all out festive so I thought some pretty fairy lights would do the trick. I painted every other nail either gold or silver with the new Barry M metallics. Then I painted the tips with either red or green glitter before doing the fine detail of the lights with my nail art pens. I also added a Thanksgiving turkey on one of my nails as my little Thanksgiving tribute.
I always go to my best friends house every year to celebrate and her mum cooks the best Thanksgiving dinner. She also gives me leftovers so I can have a second dinner the following day. I am yet to make a sandwich with a moistmaker though, a la Ross in 'Friends'.

No comments:

Post a Comment