Tuesday 22 January 2013

Avengers Assemble



Working at HMV I get to put out new film releases every Sunday. This time it was the release of Avengers Assemble, one of the biggest blockbusters of last year. To celebrate this I decided to create my own Avengers nails to show off to customers in the store and promote the new film.
I decided I would just include the main four hero characters plus the villain. So from left to right I have the Avengers symbol, the Hulk's chest, Captain America's chest, Iron Man's face, Loki's staff (although it came out a little odd as it was so tiny to draw on my little finger nail). Then on my right hand I have Loki's helmet, Iron Man's chest, Captain America's shield, Thor's hammer with lightning and the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo.
The following day after painting these the Captain America shield peeled off as I had painted it on a bit too thick with too many layers so I had to re-paint it. I actually prefer the newer re-painted version here:


Here's a pic of the shelves of Avengers DVDs and Blu-Rays which I put out the evening before their release:


I took this to send to my friend who's a huge fan and I knew he would drool over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment