Tuesday 15 January 2013

British summer


Went on a trip down to Bournemouth for a few days in early September last year to make the most of the last bit of sun in the UK before winter kicked in.
Wanted to create some nails similar to my beach ones I painted in Spain but with a British touch.
So I painted a bucket and spade, a deck chair, a crab (used to go crabbing in Mudeford with my Granny when I was little), a windmill toy and a '99 ice cream. Then on the other hand I have a row of different coloured beach huts as that's what reminds me of Bournemouth beaches the most, and a postcard on my thumb.


Took this as the sun was going down on the coast near Sandbanks.


On the way home we drove through the New Forest and saw lots of beautiful horses and their babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment